Check-in Thead, the Next Generation

A new forum spawned from the terrible crash of 8/08.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Re: Check-in Thead, the Next Generation

Post by Lupine »

:yawn: :coffee: Didn't sleep good last night. Couldn't get to sleep, woke up at 3:00, woke up again at 6:00, got up at 6:30.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

I actually did my hair and make-up for my driver's license. the picture still didn't come out that great. :lol:

I had an uncle that used to say "They intentionally make everyone look like they were in an accident in their driver's license photo. That way they can identify people when they are in an accident."
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Sean »

Good evening guys.

Don't worry Cayla, I didn't have to put on make up for my drivers picture to look horrible. ;) I look stoned. Incidentally, my school photos came today, and I look like the hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm not going to bother with re-takes...they'd probably look worse.

I drove home from school today. I think it's around 5 miles. Didn't kill anyone, so I think that went well. :D

Have a good evening guys.

:sing:
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
Unicron
Censor
Censor

Post by Unicron »

I posted a new character I made, so you all have to suffer more of my bad writing. Hope you like her. :D
:knight:

I move in silence with each step taken, snow falling round me like angels in flight.
Far in the distance is my wish under moonlight.

On my way home, I remember only good days.
On my way home, I remember all the best days.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

^ No suffering involved. :)

Howdy. Home from work. Fed the cats - just remembered I forgot to fill the water bowl.

It never fails - when there's a lot of mail to go at work, I'm always the last one there. And I always forget it until I get around the jail. Then I have to make a u-turn at the stop sign and go back for it...always. :conf:

Yea! Tomorrow is my Friday.

Damn. My Cheerios have been sitting in the milk too long while I post....
Imagine by John Lennon

:nh:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Good evening, everybody. :hello:

I should probably turn my thermostat way down, too, considering the price of fuel. :mellow:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Sean »

^ I don't believe in heat. I like it cold, which is convenient, based on my geographic location... :D

Good evening guys. I'm not feeling too hot. Indigestion, I think. Alas, I refuse to take a sick day from school for as long as possible, barring any deathly illness. After last year...I don't want to miss more than 5 days this year. That's my goal. :mellow:

I'm off to do some homework and practice my violin. Later.

EDIT: I just looked at the post count for this thread. Looks like it will be closed soon. How bout the next one be named " Check-in Thread, Deep Thought Nine" ? :D :D :D

I see a pattern forming... :angel:
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Good evening! I took a nap this afternoon, and I am still tired. :yawn:

jgc, tomorrow is my Friday, too. This is a slow time of the year for us at work, so we try to cram the patients into the other 3 days per week to make it worth the drive into work.

Sean, your geographic location gets too much snow for my tastes. I'm not a fan of winter.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Sean »

^ Lake effect snow off of Lake Erie doesn't suit you? ;)

Have a good day tomorrow everyone! I hopefully will. I think I might ask my bonnie lasse to the dance tomorrow... :)

jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

Hmm...When I was 16, I loved the cold, winter and everything about it. Now, forty years on, having to pay for heating fuel myself, pay for the plow man, and having to shovel the leftover myself...not to mention driving to and from work in snow storms and getting the car stuck in my own driveway...no longer a fan of the cold or winter at all.

OK - checking in. Time for bed. Hope you all have a good day tomorrow. :yes:

I have a cat trying to get in my lap... :)
Imagine by John Lennon

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ I love blizzards if I can watch them from inside with a cup of hot chocolate in hand. :D

Good morning, everybody. :hello:

I hope you feel better, Sean. :yes: Although there is some irony that you like the cold, but you're not feeling too hot. :angel:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

Morning. I think I'm awake.... :yawn: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Imagine by John Lennon

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Lake effect snow is not my favorite. I need to relocate. Blizzards are fine as long as the rest of the world shuts down and I don't have to go anywhere.

Good morning! I hope the work day goes by fast.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

We only get big snow storms once every ten years or so- and even then we generally only get about two feet worth of snow. The last big bout was in 2005 so I figure we're not due for another one till 2015.

Tired this morning :yawn: . Went to the LA fair again yesterday, but it was hotter than the last time to I'm feeling a bit wilted this morning.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

Just got back from lunch. It included an office products trade show, with a bunch of freebies. They all had pens. The people I work for actually let me loose in a room full of free pens... :blush:

I have the rest of the afternoon to get the checks ready for mailing, so I thought I'd take some time to check in with my favorite group of people! :hello:
Imagine by John Lennon