Check-in: 15 and counting...

A new forum spawned from the terrible crash of 8/08.
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Check-in: 15 and counting...

Post by Sean »

I had a fun at my lunch...it was nice to see those people again. I also had a 'man-date' with my best friend. We haven't hung out in so long...we ended up driving aimlessly, getting some food...driving some more, getting lost, and finding our way again. It was a ton of fun. Took some lovely landscape pictures on the way. We went pretty high up in the hills...I'll post them in the picture thread eventually.

I need to make a serious post in that thread. Plenty of pictures I want to share from the past few weeks!

I played around with my phone for a while tonight, and then used the computer, to go to a nice site for free ringtones. I now have the Start Trek theme set as my ringtone, and the communicator noise as my text alert. :lol: I'm such a nerd... :D

Night everyone.

:sing:
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

I have done the laundry and munched up a pair of bean burgers - so now it is onward into serious house chores.
I'll post them in the picture thread eventually.
um... after i go check this out! i keep on forgetting to find this thread.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ Oh, yeah. Lots of great stuff in there. :D

Good morning, everyone. :hello:

It's already hot. I think we'll have another day like yesterday. :Ahhh:
Sean wrote:we ended up driving aimlessly, getting some food...driving some more, getting lost, and finding our way again. It was a ton of fun.
I used to do stuff like that with my friend in Connecticut when we were young. We'd drive half a day just to check out a cool bookstore we'd heard about. Those were the days. :lol:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape: