Baseball

Football, basketball, baseball, darts, swimming --- name your sport, claim your team, and post about it!

Moderator: jgc

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: Baseball

Post by RJDiogenes »

:no:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

We lost it, but the Cubs 108 drought has ended. I'm glad for them.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Post by emma glitch »

Total bummer.
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Someone even flew Charlie Sheen in for the game, and bought him a ticket (can't he afford his own? :conf: ). He had on a Vaughn jersey, and JoBu around his neck. :guffaw:

He should have stayed in LA....maybe we would have won.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I think Charlie Sheen is kind of a vegetable these days. He probably needs a keeper.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

^
I check the local news for any articles to see if he caused any trouble in Cleveland from excessive partying. :lol:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

:lol:

It's funny, but it really makes me feel bad for Martin Sheen. He was always one of my favorite underrated actors, and it must be really tough for him to see his kid (who is his virtual clone) turn out like that.

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Yeah, I always felt sorry for Martin Sheen. I can't imagine being a parent and watching your child self destruct. Over the years, Martin tried hard to get Charlie clean.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Well RJ, you can blame Cleveland. We had our two championships...Lake Erie Monsters, and Cleveland Cavaliers. :lol:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Now everything is Cleveland's fault. Kind of takes the pressure off Canada. :lol:

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

It will be Canada's fault again, once the snow begins to fly.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

:lol:

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Another free DD iced coffee day! The Indians need to keep winning every weekend, so I can keep getting my free coffee on Mondays. :lol:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Nice. :D :coffeelove:

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

They won last night. It was a fun game!