Buy Our Books!

Post your original works of fiction here.
Renie
Our Founder
Our Founder

Buy Our Books!

Post by Renie »

This is a thread for ReNext published authors to post links to where one can buy their books/stories. Please peruse and perhaps purchase! :veryhappy: :book: :thumbsup:
:canadian: :james: :wiggle:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: Buy Our Books!

Post by RJDiogenes »

I hope this quickly grows into a very long Thread. B) :book:

So far I have:

Large In Time, a collection of poetry (2nd edition-- the first publisher went out of business, without paying me).

The RH Factor, a short story collection, with stories dating back to the early 80s.

King Of The Zombies, a screenplay for a Gonzo Zombie movie, which is also a political satire of the Reagan Administration-- sort of like George Romero meet Gary Trudeau (except I use good old-fashioned Voodoo Zombies).

Trunkards #1, a collection of my web comic. I really must do another soon.

And finally, RH Factor: Eidolic Highway, a second collection of short stories, available only for the Kindle and Nook.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Blue Tree Meadows is available from Amazon. It is a series of poems written by my mother starting in the 60s. She actually did a lot of the work formatting the book as she always wanted to get it published.
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

Here is my new ad for attracting Christmas sales - I wasn't sure if i should post it in fiction or non fiction threads and don't want to double post - so I will post it here but it includes books of both types that I have both written and either self published or micro published. I also did the cover designs....

Save 25% on your Christmas gifts

Have you considered giving a book as a gift this year? If so, please check out WINTERBEAR PUBLICATIONS' 11 titles. The subject range includes romance & poetry, sci-fi & autobio, ornithology & music, & more...

You can view a short description of each book along with viewing their covers at http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=447963169080

Each of these books are available in both hard copy & e-book format.

If you quote the Coupon Code - BUYMYBOOK305 - you will save 25% off your purchase of our books. (Coupon expires December 14 2011. $50 Max Savings.)

To purchase one or more of these titles, head along to http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/winterbear where you will find further details and be able to use the coupon code to save on your order.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Wow, I didn't realize you had so many books. I'll have to take a look through them.

How did you manage to have that discount coupon? I also use Lulu for my books, so I'd like to be able to offer that.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

They emailed me the coupon offer a few days ago - so if you check your email they might have sent you one too! (i have another 2 books - but one isnt edited and one is only part wrote....)
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

You really are prolific, M. :yes:

I've actually neglected this thread.

Alfheim is available from Amazon.

Olympus, Inc is available from Smashwords.
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

You really are prolific, M.
maybe that are should be a were.... I was full time writing from 2005 thru 2009 - 4.5 years....but since 2009, i have done about 5 hours editing my next book, which is fully written - and a few articles and that's all..... i WEAS writing 30-50 articles a week as well as the books....
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

OMG! I sold 6 books today! :eek: :loopy: :dance: :D (I havent done ANY marketing in over a year on these books, then I suddenly post an ad in about a dozen places and sell 6 straight out... :eek: :D
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ Congratulations. I hope you sell more. :D

I never got that Lulu coupon email-- unless it got caught in my spam filter and was permanently deleted. :no:

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Concrats on the sales, M. So far I've never sold that many books in a day.

Or a month for that matter.
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

It isnt a regul;ar occurrence for me either - i only beat that ONCE so far.....
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

The only time I sold that many in one day was when the first edition of my first book came out, and most of my Midwifery staff bought it at the same time. :lol:

Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

i just sold another one and had an email from someone maybe about to buy a coupla more... :eek: i have not been this popular before!
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

That's fantastic! :D You're on a roll-- I hope it keeps picking up. :yes: