Blogging 4...

Talk about blogs, messageboards, and other social media like Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and LiveJournal.
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Blogging 4...

Post by Madeliaette »

Ah yes but that is all time page views, RJ - not per day, week, or even month... :(
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: Blogging 4...

Post by RJDiogenes »

Well, I'm not sure what a good number is but hopefully things will be better at Blogger. I checked in today and am following you. It turned out that I am already registered at Blogger and was logged in (I don't know how that's possible, since it says I registered in 2011 and I've got a completely new computer now, but whatever). I was looking around a bit and Blogger has a feature where you can register a specialty domain-- if your old domain is up for grabs, maybe you can get it again for the new blog.

And I got a new follower today, but it still says 240, so either I also lost one or the count is slow to update.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

a good number would be 200-300 per day - so by now say 1000 ojn the new blog...i hve 66 which is not too bad......but....
yes you already refuistered back then when you used to comment on my othr blogs....
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Oh, right. Unfortunately, I don't have time to visit all the blogs. I feel bad about it. :(
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

no prob RJ, its nice of you to comment on one!
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I wish I could visit everybody's blogs and play in everybody's RPGs, but I just don't have the time. :no:

My total followers is now showing as 241. I don't know why it took so long to update.

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Another follower: That's 242. :D

emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Post by emma glitch »

As part of the new plan I mentioned in the check in thread, I will be revamping my blogsite, which I will then promote, and use to promote my writing and photos. And I will finally get a DeviantArt account! I will be doing this with the help I need, because I truly believe that this time I will be getting the kind of help I actually need.
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Ah, that's excellent. I can't wait to see it. That's going to be an awesome deviantArt gallery. :yes:

emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Post by emma glitch »

Oddly enough, what prompted me to take this step was becoming comfortable with my iPhone. It has occurred to me that it was something I needed to learn as a sort of gateway. I hope I can explain this better later, but I think I just stepped over one of the great obstacles in my life. Realizing yesterday that I could easily show a photo or two on it was a huge revelation. :yes:
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

:thumbsup: Emm!a
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

That's great. I'm very happy about this for you. :yes:

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^^ Ditto.

I must say, I'm bowled over by the amount of talent on this ReNext board. All of you have such great talent and in your own niche fields. I love browsing through your blogs and enjoying the pictures/cartoons/essays. Very cool. :thumbsup:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ Include yourself in that. Renie designed ReNext to be a talent magnet and it worked. :yes:

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^^ Thanks!

By the way, you've noted the absence of comments in our blogs. Here's a thought-provoking blog post about this issue and other issues relating to spam, troller, flamers, etc.