Basketball

Football, basketball, baseball, darts, swimming --- name your sport, claim your team, and post about it!

Moderator: jgc

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Basketball

Post by Cayla »

I'm not a fan, but the Cavs are in the NBA Finals, and that is a big deal here. Cleveland hasn't had any type of championship since 1964. The curse needs to be broken. :lol:
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Re: Basketball

Post by jgc »

^ I know that feeling! But then, all of a sudden, all the Boston teams seemed to start winning. It feels really good. So, good luck to the Cavs. :)
Imagine by John Lennon

:nh:
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

ANNNND, they lost in overtime last night. I do not have high hopes for them. It's the Cleveland curse. :lol:

There is archeological evidence showing that the Hopewell Indians settled all around Cuyahoga County, but not in it. Legend says, they wouldn't live here, because they said there was a "black cloud" over the area. When it comes to our sports teams, I sometimes wonder about this. :lol:
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

I just think the Cavs (and other sports teams in Cleveland) inherited the Boston curse. You need to start chanting "Reverse the Curse" over and over again. :lol:
Imagine by John Lennon

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

^
:lol:

I did not do that, but they did win last night. In overtime. The next two games are here, in Cleveland.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Win #2! :veryhappy:

Go Cavs! Cleveland needs a championship!
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

"Reverse the Curse!"
Imagine by John Lennon

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Game 4 is tonight, in Cleveland!

Just outside Quicken Loans Arena (The Q), is Gateway Plaza. During the home games, there is a free watch party there. Gateway Plaza has a huge outdoor screen. They have food trucks, t-shirt vendors, live bands, etc. My co-worker wanted me to meet her there on Tuesday, but I do not like downtown, nor felt like dealing with the crowds, and the high price of parking. I should have went...most of my Ohio cousins were there! Even the ones who live in Columbus. I can't go tonight, because I need to be at work very early, tomorrow.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

Good luck to your team. "Reverse the Curse!"
Imagine by John Lennon

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

They were horrible! :lol:
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

So what is it now? Two games to two?
Imagine by John Lennon

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

As of last night, it is 3-2...Golden State. I predict we will tie it up on Tuesday, and then lose it in Game 7 in Oakland.

LeBron James stated that he is the "best basketball player in the world". The guy could not be more full of himself.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

"Reverse the Curse!"
Imagine by John Lennon

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

I will not be staying up to watch the game, tonight.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

I was just switching stations and Cleveland was behind by about 11 points...... :(
Imagine by John Lennon