FX ORIGINALS

January 7, 2014 Justified Season 5 premieres Tuesday, 1/7 @10pm e/p

January 8, 2014 American Horror Story: Coven returns Wednesday, 1/8 @ 10pm e/p

January 13, 2014 Archer Season 5 premieres Monday, 1/13 @10pm e/p

January 13, 2014 Chozen Series premieres Monday, 1/13 @10:30pm e/p

FX ACQUIRED ORIGINAL SERIES

January 2014 Anger Management

Continues Thursdays @ 9:30pm e/p

Charlie Sheen stars as a non-traditional therapist specializing in Anger Management. Thriving on the chaos in his life while still battling his own anger issues, his life is complicated by his relationships with his own therapist/best friend, an ex-wife with a positive outlook but poor choice in men, and their 13-year-old daughter with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

FX MOVIES WORLD BROADCAST PREMIERES

January 7, 2014 Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon, 6:30pm e/p

When Apollo 11 landed the Moon in 1969, the government discovered an alien spacecraft with technology it kept secret from the Autobots. When the Decepticons learn of this, they scheme to enslave humanity and resurrect Cybertron, the home planet of the Transformers. Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josh Duhamel, and John Turturro.

January 14, 2014 Rise of the Planet of the Apes, 7:30pm e/p

When a scientist tests an experimental Alzheimer's drug on chimpanzees, he discovers the drug gives them human-like intelligence – and extreme belligerence. The scientist adopts a baby chimp named Caesar to raise at home like a child, but when Caesar is taken away and imprisoned, he assembles a simian army to lead a ferocious revolution against mankind. Starring: James Franco, Freida Pinto, John Lithgow, and Andy Serkis.

- more - Information as of 11/22/13

FX MOVIES – MOVIE DOWNLOAD

In January 2014, FX's long-running DVD on TV will be refreshed, revamped, and rebooted with a new name and a new night: FX Movie Download on Fridays @ 8p. The popular FX franchise will now feature an even more enhanced viewing experience, with hosts Sasha Perl-Raver and Adam Gertler taking audiences through immersive bonus features and providing smart, insightful perspectives on some of today's biggest blockbuster films. Fridays @ 8p

January 10, 2014 Iron Man 2, 8pm e/p

Tony Stark must fend off a military weapons expert trying to get control of the Iron Man suit – as well as a Russian scientist bent on revenge who knows the secret of Stark's technology. Soon, Stark's enemies form an alliance, Lt. Rhodes is ordered to destroy the Iron Man Suits, and a mysterious new hire at Stark Industries has secret connections of her own. Starring: Robert Downey, Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Mickey Rourke, and Scarlett Johansson.

January 17, 2014 X-Men: First Class, 8pm e/p

Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were the closest of friends, working together and with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift will between them opens the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men. Starring: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, and Kevin Bacon.

January 24, 2014 Real Steel, 8pm e/p

A washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over boxing now earns just enough money with scrap metal bots in underground venues. When he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son to build and train a contender, he may just get one last shot at a comeback. Starring: Hugh Jackman, Dakota Goyo, Anthony Mackie, and Evangeline Lilly.

UPDATES ON OTHER FX ORIGINALS

The Americans Slated to premiere February 2014.

Fargo Slated to premiere Spring 2014.

The Strain Slated to premiere July 2014.

St. George Slated to premiere early 2014.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

Re: FX 2014 Premiere Dates (Justified/Archer/American Horror Sto

#2 Post by RJDiogenes » November 26th, 2013, 12:54 am

Damn, another thread I missed. :(

The only stuff on that list that I'm familiar with is American Horror Story (which I will wait to get as a gift from my AHS-obsessed brother), Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (which was mediocre and unconnected to the original) and X-Men: First Class, which was actually pretty good, though as far as I'm concerned superheroes never make the transition to TV or movies very well.
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#3 Post by PhoenixHope » November 27th, 2013, 12:12 am

I don't really know if it would be your kind of thing or not but Justified is a really good show (even kinda fun if you watch in the write mind-set).
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#4 Post by RJDiogenes » November 28th, 2013, 12:25 am

Hard to tell from the Wiki description. I'll try to catch an episode on On Demand and see. After I catch up with Supernatural.
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)