Being Human Season Three Episode Discussion Thread

For all general Sci-fi and Fantasy discussions, be it books, TV or movies

Moderator: PhoenixHope

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Re: Being Human Season Three Episode Discussion Thread

#76 Post by PhoenixHope » March 22nd, 2013, 12:00 am

My long reply which was long has now been moved to the Bates Motel episode discussion thread.

THIS THREAD IS CLEAN!

At least once again for a little while. :love:
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#77 Post by RJDiogenes » March 22nd, 2013, 11:06 pm

Heh. Another spin off. :D
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Being Human 3x11 "If I Only Had Raw Brain"

#78 Post by PhoenixHope » March 25th, 2013, 4:06 am

Being Human 3x11 "If I Only Had Raw Brain"

Episode Description
(From My DISH Guide)

Josh and Nora search for Donna; Aidan breaks Kenny out of the hospital.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#79 Post by RJDiogenes » March 25th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Hmm. I thought Kenny was willing to wait until he's eighteen.

Hopefully we'll learn what the Soup Kitchen Sorceress is really up to in this one.

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Being Human 3x12 "Always a Bridesmaid, Never Alive"

#80 Post by PhoenixHope » March 31st, 2013, 9:32 pm

Being Human 3x12 "Always a Bridesmaid, Never Alive"

No DISH description this week for me equals no description this week.

RJDiogenes

#81 Post by RJDiogenes » March 31st, 2013, 10:16 pm

I love these titles. :lol:

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Being Human 3x13 "Ruh Roh" (Season Finale)

#82 Post by PhoenixHope » April 7th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Being Human 3x13 "Ruh Roh"

Episode Description
(From My DISH Guide)

Josh and Nora face Liam; Sally deals with the outcome of her showdown with Donna; Aidan must deal with Kenny.

Okay, seriously, if Josh somehow gets posessed by Scooby-Doo then I gots to watch this episode. Thankfully I somehow doubt that's gonna happen, because you know that would be awesome!

But seriously I still haven't even started trying to get caught up here. After I decided to do so I had a work schedule where I was working every other day that week which really doesn't leave much time for doing stuff (such as washing clothes and watching shows) now this week I'll have a better schedule (for a certain value of the word better, because I'll have one long ass nine hour shift on it) - the problem is I still have a scary movie bought sometime last month (or possibly the month before) that I haven't watched, and then last week dad wanted to go to Big Lots and now I have about five more movies in addition to the one I still haven't watched. *sigh*
(Also, Revolution has aired two episodes since it's return that I still haven't watched. The first one back I may never watch, but I do plan to watch the second one, but for some reason while I was okay with this show before the mid-season break I just can't get back into wanting to watch it now.)

Basically what I'm saying is that even though this will be a slow TV week for me (more than three of my shows will not be airing new episodes this week) I still have a backlog of crap to get through, and alas Being Human is just not that high on the list.

RJDiogenes

#83 Post by RJDiogenes » April 7th, 2013, 10:32 pm

I can always post Spoilers if you want. Last week was fairly eventful, too.

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#84 Post by PhoenixHope » April 8th, 2013, 4:21 am

*grins* You could if you want, because going by the descriptions alone I can tell I've missed a little bit.

RJDiogenes

#85 Post by RJDiogenes » April 8th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Well, Sally is dead again. She died last week after a somewhat lengthy bedside vigil by Josh and Nora and Aiden. Nora got her a new outfit so she would be a better-dressed ghost than last time. I was hoping they'd go with the black underwear, but it was not to be. Aiden realized that the door wasn't the usual type of ghostly door, but rather a portal that Donna had created, so he resolved to go through with Sally and help her fight. Josh also went (he can't see Sally yet, because he hasn't changed yet). Aiden also ripped the heart out of Sally's corpse after she died, because that's powerful juju. So they went through the door where Donna had the dead Werewolf guy waiting for them-- Josh fought and killed him. Aiden and Sally confronted Donna, Sally with her incantation and Aiden by burning her heart. This effected Donna, making her age (it turns out she is very old-- from the Salem Witch Trials era, although she is from Andover), but she was still too strong for them and she ate Sally after saying that Sally was the only one to ever fight back. Then a few seconds later, Donna exploded in a burst of light and Sally was back.

Also, Aiden and his new girlfriend are getting more serious. An episode or two ago, they ran into one of her exes and later on Aiden killed him during one of his blackouts. After that, he was being stalked by a hooded figure, who turned out to be the ex, now a Vampire-- but a strangely disfigured Vampire. He attacked Aiden, saying "Why did you do this to me!" and Aiden killed him. Now he's turned Kenny into a Vampire-- Kenny forced his hand by saying he was leaving the bubble one way or another-- but he seems to be turning into the same sort of distorted Vampire. Either the virus or the Werewolf blood or a combination of both must be screwing up the transformation process.

Josh and Nora were going to get married right away so Sally could be in the wedding, but Sally died too soon. At the end, they were sitting on the front steps and decided to postpone. But then Josh's sister showed up in a dress, wanting to try to understand everything, and wasn't happy with the postponement (because she put on a dress for it). So she declared "We're having a wedding!" and they did. On their honeymoon, Nora went outside to get some firewood-- and was confronted by Liam, who is now missing an eye.

I think that's about everything up to last week.

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#86 Post by PhoenixHope » April 9th, 2013, 7:09 am

Okay, it's clearly been too long since I watched this show, because I didn't know Aidan had a girlfriend or black-outs, but you say Liam is finally dead. YAY!

Anyway, perhaps I'll have time later this week - I finally caught up with Revolution (except for the damn episode what aired tonight, anyway) and Once Upon A Time, though I still has movies hanging over my head.

RJDiogenes

#87 Post by RJDiogenes » April 9th, 2013, 11:58 pm

Aiden's girlfriend is Nora's friend who has been sub-letting her apartment since Nora moved in with Josh. He's been having the occasional blackout since being cured.

But, wow, what an episode last night. I won't post spoilers unless you ask, in case you get caught up. But, wow. :o

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#88 Post by PhoenixHope » May 13th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Okay, so last time I worked a weekend cycle I caught up on Revolution and Once Upon A Time and this time I finally watched the six episodes of Being Human.

It seems that the last episode I watched was the last episode of this show that sucked, because the six I just watched were actually good. The plot moved instead of being stuck in the mud doing little more than wheel spinning and the characters didn't annoy. I'm not kidding even Liam did not annoy me even once during the last six of the season.

Or hell maybe this show is like The Secret Circle when I watched the show and felt good I hated it but when I watched the show feeling bad it seemed better. Of course, I haven't felt bad this weekend, though I did almost walk out on my job (I'd bitch about that, but I'm building it up so the next time the boss says something I'm locked and loaded, because I'm tired of being just about the only one there doing ANY work and still getting bitched at because I can't do more. Oh yeah someone's gonna get an earfull - talk to me again bitch cause I gots some shit to say!)... Anyway, last Monday night my head filled up with snot - I assume allergies, but while my head was all full and annoying I didn't feel bad, but by Saturday morning I felt bad - I almost called in and probably should have and then maybe I wouldn't be feeling like roaming the countryside and stabbing random people with spoons today. *coughs* Because if I'd missed the bullshit lecture Saturday the stuff on Sunday probably would not have pissed me off as bad.

Damn it! Anyway, so while working and feeling bad I watched the remaining six episodes of Being Human and honestly outright enjoyed them.

I guess my point my job sucks and the new idiots in charge have already stupidly ran off the only other worker (aside from me) who would actually do stuff and I fuckin can't do everything by my own damn self, but Being Human didn't actually suck.

But on the being sick front I'm less stopped up today, but I believe I'm about to lose my voice at least for a little while.

RJDiogenes

#89 Post by RJDiogenes » May 13th, 2013, 11:11 pm

Well, I'm sorry you're not feeling well and sorry the new bosses suck, but I'm glad you enjoyed Being Human. :)