The "Grimm" Discussion Thread

For all general Sci-fi and Fantasy discussions, be it books, TV or movies

Moderator: PhoenixHope

RJDiogenes

Re: The "Grimm" Discussion Thread

#51 Post by RJDiogenes » May 26th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Ah, so he's just a dormant Zombie. That makes sense then.
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Re: Grimm 2x22 "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" (Season Finale)

#52 Post by PhoenixHope » May 28th, 2013, 1:15 pm

There's another potential reason for that, though I have to believe dormant zombie is the most likely one since it would be a wee bit hard to explain if the corpse one was transporting suddenly got up and started trying to eat people. But I watched the episode again last night and apparently there's three (or four) stages to becoming a zombie and one of the steps is the appearance of death but that's followed by the violence filled wake-up. So ordered to sleep would make more sense if one is wanting to move a body.

But I also noticed on the rewatch that there was two sets of papers, so now I'm wondering if the Prince is also planning on kidnapping Nick's Captain and his half-brother, as well.
(And the Captain was following him [his brother, not Nick] at the end of the episode, but if his brother knows that he and the Grimm (aka Nick) are working together then he might be expecting to be followed.)
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)