Melrose Place the Remake - Episode 11 "June"

"The stuff dreams are made of."

Moderator: PhoenixHope

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Melrose Place the Remake - Episode 11 "June"

#1 Post by PhoenixHope » November 26th, 2009, 9:35 pm

Yes, I am making a discussion thread for next weeks all new episode of Melrose the Remake even though I accept there will probably NOT be any discussion. But since I'll probably want to comment on it, I decided I'd make a thread if I wanted too.

And, yes, I know this series is destined to be canceled (unless the ratings picked up dramatically), but from the last episode I find myself thinking I could actually end up liking this series more than the original.

Episode Description take from wikipedia:
Amanda moves into Syndey’s penthouse while her Bel Air mansion is being built and takes an interest in David. Meanwhile, David and Lauren’s relationship continues to grow, and Ella uses her charms to get Jonah a new job. Also, Amanda and Michael reunite.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

Re: Melrose Place the Remake - Episode 11 "June"

#2 Post by RJDiogenes » November 27th, 2009, 4:49 am

Sorry, I don't watch this show, so I probably won't have much to say; I'll keep up with the Thread, though.
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#3 Post by PhoenixHope » November 27th, 2009, 10:18 pm

That's okay, this series really is a chick-flick kind of series, and apparently even then it just isn't appealing to that many chicks. ;)
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#4 Post by RJDiogenes » November 28th, 2009, 1:00 am

Oh, okay. :D
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#5 Post by PhoenixHope » December 2nd, 2009, 10:47 pm

AAAAAND, I'm done.

Okay, not exactly true, I do plan to watch one more episode before completely giving up. But last nights episode was as boring as the episode of Gossip Girl I watched. So, if last nights episode is the normal for the NEW Melrose Place I do understand why people aren't watching.

*shrugs* Anyway, it's back to Supernatural season one tonight, which is A LOT more interesting (even on off episodes) than Melrose was at its "best."