Damn it! I miss all the fun(Re:Baby AcklesRe:Supernaturl-ish

The place to discuss yogurt and other topics of culture or even create some of your own!

Moderator: RJDiogenes

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Damn it! I miss all the fun(Re:Baby AcklesRe:Supernaturl-ish

#1 Post by PhoenixHope » July 10th, 2013, 1:03 am

FUN FACT: It was a pain in the ass to decide which forum to place this in. It is fantasy TV adjacent, but it's about the actors on a TV show and not the characters or show itself. However, there's also a fantasy element to the whole thing, which is why I decided on Literature and Art, because the description for said forum probably fits better than any other. Yes, I could've went with News and Reviews, but it happened last month and my wording/thoughts kinda make it not news as such.
(The place to discuss yogurt and other topics of culture or even create some of your own!)

So ANYway while I was stuck in work hell there was a blessed event, and damn it all I missed it. Jensen Ackles or rather Danneel (his wife) had a baby now I don't really care about that one way or another, except I think maybe Danneel may have pulled off the greatest troll EVER! Do you know what she named her little girl? No, seriously, do you, because DAYUM does it kinda make me wanna run to Hollywood (or where ever it is she lives) and steal her away from Jensen Ackles - Danneel not the baby.
(Well, that and I did not want to miss the fireworks when the blessed event happened! DAMN IT! And, okay, it happened before my work hell really started, but there was a small vacay (one of the part timers and only a week) before the big vacay (one of the full time workers and for over two weeks) so last month was entirely rough on me and therefore I spent less time on the internet.)

JUSTICE JAY

Now granted if you've never peeked at certain sections of fandom (or never read some of my Supernatural posts) you might think it's a little weird, but maybe they just want their baby to be a super hero, but if you've looked, you should have some idea what the affect of her basically naming her baby J2 has had in certain sections of fandom. Even I went OMG when I realized that was actually the babies name and not someone trolling and I only sometimes believe J and J are ButtBuddies.

And crap crap crap I've got to go to sleep early tonight because alas I have to go to work early in the morning. On the other hand, you should realize that means I may not be around for a few days while I'm busy catching up on the epic wank fest this has bestowed to me.

Danneel, I think I really honestly truly love you.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

Re: Damn it! I miss all the fun(Re:Baby AcklesRe:Supernaturl-ish

#2 Post by RJDiogenes » July 11th, 2013, 11:40 pm

Hmm. I'm not sure I entirely get it. Are they saying that she is trying to sow confusion?
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#3 Post by PhoenixHope » July 15th, 2013, 9:00 pm

Okay, in my excitement I might not have been as clear as I should've. Sadly it turns out the wank was not of the epicness that I was hoping. But apparently at my job they got two weeks of full time work out of me and they don't want to stop now - last week I worked full time and they gots me down for full time again this week - I CRY UNCLE, but no one is listening.

So anyway there's a group of people devoted (yes, lets say devoted) to the idea that Jensen and Jared are epic lovers of epicnesss - their gay love knows all rules all sees all, basically. Now those people shorthand the name for their ship as J2 (basically J2J).

Now along comes (perhaps innocently - maybe, as I said, they just wanted to go with a super hero theme for their offspring) Danneel naming her and Jensen's baby (or according to some Jensen and Jared's assbaby of love, because some people don't understand exactly how babies are made) with double jays and some people took this as a sign, especially since her middle name (the babies) is Jay, which is apparently the nickname of both Jensen and Jared.

You know I still don't think I'm explaining it well, but maybe this will give you an idea of why once I saw the babies name I was eager for epic wankyness from certain factions.

Also, according to some, Jensen, Jared, and anyone who even met them once stay online all the time to do little else but see what those devotees I mentioned above are saying online - so if you buy into all that then it does maybe seem as though Danneel might've been trolling certain sections of fandom with that name.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#4 Post by RJDiogenes » July 16th, 2013, 12:15 am

Interestingly, I just saw something on Science Channel (it might have been on Through The Wormhole, with Morgan Freeman) about new technology that allows children to be created using more than two parents. Maybe Justice Jay has two daddies and one mommy. :D
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)