You know... (Canadian Whiskey)

Politics and Arguments

Moderator: YuW

Santaman
Administrators

Re: You know... (Canadian Whiskey)

#26 Post by Santaman » September 16th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Canadian whisky? hmm... thats like sex in a canoe.. fooking close to water.. :p
""Revenge is a dish best served fried... deep fried!" (Alestorm)" (Alestorm.)
Cutthroat Coffee, The Pirate's Choice!

SpaceBall
Technical guru

#27 Post by SpaceBall » September 16th, 2013, 8:01 pm

huggle wrote:, and a pleasant voice on the phone.

PhoenixHope wrote:But really the main problem/roadblock is that I have a rather thick Southern (American, not South American) accent when speaking which gets even thicker when drinking

My god woman, get that job as receptionist!!!!
You could even be that voice from the answering machine.

"You have reached *company x* we are closed right now.." But since it is already late... Press one for a good whipping..." Press two for...." *imagination runs wild*

I'm all in for that sexy Southern accent that would make me do naughty things while holding on to the ahum .. horn. :love:
-
Image I am SpaceBall and I approve this message.Image

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#28 Post by PhoenixHope » September 16th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Santaman wrote:Canadian whisky? hmm... thats like sex in a canoe.. fooking close to water.. :p

Still better than cheap American blends most of which should come with an octane rating.

But here you go bad-mouthing things again without proof from the pudding. :p

I will admit a short while ago I bought some Swedish coffee (or at least they labeled it as Swedish brewed - whatever that means) and I have to admit even the dark roast version is strong without being bitter - that's noteworthy because most dark roast blends I've tried tend to be extremely bitter.

"You have reached the definitive sex company we are sorry that we're closed right now as we would love taking your call. However, we have several options to hopefully tide you over until we are once again open for business.

For Spanish press two, if you do not press two the conversation will proceed in English.

*pause*

Are you male or female? Press one for male or two for female
Are you straight or gay? Press one for straight or two for gay. If you don't fall into either of those categories I'm sorry but you'll have to call back during business hours as our emergency hotline, with which you are currently listening too, is not as equipped as our world famous personnel, though perhaps you can still find something in the following that mayhap and perchance shall hold you over until then.

Now lets continue:
Press one for a tongue lashing
Press two for a good whipping - press two again if you'd like sound effects
Press three for one hell of a flogging - press three again for sound effects complete with screaming
Press four for BLAH BLAH BLAH - BLAH sound effects BLAH"

That was the problem with your menu - not enough annoying talking/options.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)