SyFy 2014 Premiere Dates (Being Human/Lost Girl/More...)

Latest breaking news and comments along with posters reviews

Moderators: PhoenixHope, Grim

PhoenixHope
Administrators

SyFy 2014 Premiere Dates (Being Human/Lost Girl/More...)

#1 Post by PhoenixHope » November 22nd, 2013, 7:18 pm

NEW YORK – November 22, 2013 – Syfy will kick off 2014 with seven new and returning original series in January including Helix from Executive Producer Ronald D. Moore (Battlestar Galactica) – a two episode premiere with limited commercial interruptions airing on Friday, January 10 at 10/9c – and Opposite Worlds, the competition reality event – the channel’s first weekly live series broadcast – debuting on Tuesday, January 21 at 10/9c.

The new supernatural drama Bitten will join Being Human and Lost Girl on Mondays beginning January 13 (Lost Girl at 8/7c, Being Human at 9/8c and Bitten at 10/9c).

Rounding out the new year’s blockbuster line-up are the Season 6 premiere of hit competition reality series Face Off (Tuesday, January 14 at 9/8c) plus gripping new episodes of Ghost Hunters (Wednesday, January 22 at 9/8c).

As always, Syfy will ring in 2014 with its annual New Year’s Twilight Zone marathon beginning December 31 and concluding on New Year’s Day.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

Re: SyFy 2014 Premiere Dates (Being Human/Lost Girl/More...)

#2 Post by RJDiogenes » November 24th, 2013, 11:25 pm

Another missed thread. :(

I always flip back and forth between Twilight Zone and Three Stooges on New Year's Eve. :D

I'm psyched about the Monday night schedule. I love Being Human and Lost Girl, and I'm looking forward to Bitten. It's weird that Lost Girl will be on at 8pm, though. I hope they're not going to water it down this year. I want more sexy, not less.
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#3 Post by PhoenixHope » November 24th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Ah, but this one has only been up since Friday.

As for New Years Eve - either a work night for me (especially considering how things are currently at work) or I'd probably just use the night to catch up on DVR or DVDs.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#4 Post by RJDiogenes » November 26th, 2013, 12:31 am

I just have traditions I like to follow. I have every Twilight Zone and many Three Stooges on DVD, yet I will dutifully tune in to the Marathons anyway. :D
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)