Bates Motel Season Two Episode Discussion Thread

"The stuff dreams are made of."

Moderator: PhoenixHope

PhoenixHope
Administrators

Re: Bates Motel Season Two Episode Discussion Thread

#26 Post by PhoenixHope » May 14th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Oops, I can see how it would appear that way, but I was reviewing two episodes in one review, so all that above happened over the course of two episodes not one.

Still both episodes did move at a nice pace and many things did happen, so it was pretty much all good.

I just like how this show is making me want someone (anyone really) to be able to step in a save Norman, but also at the same time not actually wanting that to happen because I did like the movies.

However, as to your question a few posts ago - I think they really are doing their best to make the show fit as a kind of prequel to the movies other than the time differences. Clearly the show is set in the present day and obviously the movies was set in a previous time period.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

Re: Bates Motel Season Two Episode Discussion Thread

#27 Post by RJDiogenes » May 15th, 2014, 11:05 pm

I wonder if they intend to end the show with Marion Crane showing up at the motel. :D
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)