Early episode extend/cancel thread - ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC

Latest breaking news and comments along with posters reviews

Moderators: PhoenixHope, Grim

RJDiogenes

Re: Early episode extend/cancel thread - ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC

#51 Post by RJDiogenes » December 15th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Maybe something behind the scenes tipped the balance. What were the rumors?
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#52 Post by PhoenixHope » December 18th, 2015, 12:27 am

That Melissa (aka Molly) wanted to leave the show to do more movies, but she's since come out and said that she'd have been willing to do the show for years to come, so...
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#53 Post by PhoenixHope » January 4th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Okay, so in the roughly two weeks I've been dealing with insurance woes I've no doubt missed some TV news - I'm looking around the net, but it's so hard to catch up after the fact, so no doubt if I've missed something it may in fact stay missed by me.

For example, despite a lackluster (ratings-wise) start apparently SyFy has renewed The Expanse for a second season. But that's all I've found so far. Oh and Amazon has given second seasons to The Man in the High Castle, Red Oaks, and Hand of God, but I can't really find anything broadcast related so either I didn't miss anything or its hiding really well.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#54 Post by RJDiogenes » January 4th, 2016, 11:19 pm

The Expanse didn't really impress me. I watched the first episode, or maybe two, and then I kind of forgot about it. I've heard good things about Man In The High Castle, though.
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#55 Post by PhoenixHope » January 11th, 2016, 11:51 pm

CBS has finally decided on a place for newbie Rush Hour in March Elementary will move to Sunday's and Rush Hour will premiere and air on Thursdays. And still no news on Person of Interest. And I'm assuming this means that CBS is going to burn through the low-rated episodes of CSI: Cyber by March and then move Elementary there, but I suppose it's possible that CBS could just stop airing CSI: Cyber until summer.