Who do we miss or would like to return?

For all general Sci-fi and Fantasy discussions, be it books, TV or movies

Moderator: PhoenixHope

ElanaM

Who do we miss or would like to return?

#1 Post by ElanaM » November 10th, 2004, 4:55 pm

Based on someone's suggestion or desire to have Jonas possibly return in the mooted S09, who would you like to see on SG1 - return from the dead, wilderness/other planet?

I would like to see more or a return of the following:

Jonas Quinn (not Hanson) - he was a good character with a fresh outlook on the whole Stargete/Goa'uld issue. He came from a world sufficiently like Earth in that he had fewer issues than Teal'c in adapting to 'Earth culture'. I thought he gave the show fresh blood and missed him greatly in the less than spectacular S07.

Janet Fraiser - I know she is dead, but I liked her. She was one of the few people who could stand up to Hammond and O'Neill on a professional level and get away with it. Carter and Daniel can to a degree but not quite in the same way as, at the end of the day, O'Neill was and is their commanding officer.

Some of the people who have found 'sanctuary' on Earth eg Nyan. He became Daniel's assistant and then?????

Fairy Nuff

#2 Post by Fairy Nuff » November 10th, 2004, 5:04 pm

I'd like to see more of O'Neill junior - see how he's getting on in high school.

And Jonas, coz he's fit :lol:
Little Bunny Foo Foo, hopping through the forest
Scooping up the fieldmice and bopping them on the head

Captain Cisco

#3 Post by Captain Cisco » November 10th, 2004, 5:08 pm

I agree about Frasier. I miss her. :cry:

I'd like to see Lt. Hailey (from Season 4's "Prodigy") come back. She was like Sam, Jr. I kind of liked her and would like to see her more in the show.
Annoy a Liberal! Read the Constitution...