My fantasy mid-season CW schedule... (2010/2011)

"The stuff dreams are made of."

Moderator: PhoenixHope

PhoenixHope
Administrators

My fantasy mid-season CW schedule... (2010/2011)

#1 Post by PhoenixHope » November 22nd, 2010, 3:13 am

Let me just say again - this is MY FANTASY schedule, not the actual CW schedule. I really don't know when the CW will announce their mid-season schedule, I just know this ain't it.

Also, I wasn't sure which forum would be best for this, so I just stuck it here, because I was afraid to post it in News & Reviews least someone think this is really the CW's mid-season schedule.

Anyway, just for poops and giggles I decided to post my fantasy mid-season schedule, and then post a schedule that is more likely for the CW to go with - personally it'll be interesting (on the latter) to see how close I am, if I was at all close with my fantasy schedule I'd be really shocked:

Hope's FANTASY schedule:
See my PPS (at the end) for special note about my real fantasy.

Monday:

Gossip Girl

Tuesday:

One Tree Hill
The Vampire Diaries

Wednesday:

America's Next Top Model/Shedding For the Wedding
Supernatural

Thursday:

Smallville
Nikita

Friday:

Hellcats OR ?Rerun?
?Rerun? OR Hellcats

Okay, I'm not dissing Hellcats with my dream schedule here, I'm not, I'm actually enjoying Hellcats, though admittedly not as much now with the shoe-horned in love triangle(s) as I was at first, but I'm still watching.

The reason I push it off to Friday (in my fantasy schedule) is if the CW did try to throw Smallville and Supernatural under the bus that is American Idol (as I would - oh, and I don't move Top Model because it's gone against Idol before and been okay) then Hellcats or Nikita HAS to be moved off to Friday, and at present I think Hellcats might have a slightly better chance for survival on Friday then Nikita would - Hellcats has a smaller audience, but it is a younger audience. Plus I expect the CW to coddle/protect Nikita just a little bit longer before actually giving up.

On the other hand, I'm not really expecting the CW to be quite so drastic in their mid-season as I would be. Their schedule will probably end up looking something like this:

Monday:

Gossip Girl

Tuesday:

One Tree Hill or Nikita
The Vampire Diaries

Wednesday:

America's Next Top Model/Shedding For the Wedding
Hellcats (Which will likely be hurt by those two hour and then hour and a 1/2 Idol's as it would be if it moved to Friday.)

Thursday:

?Rerun?
Nikita or One Tree Hill

Friday:

Smallville
Supernatural

PS - I'm not expecting the CW to cancel ANTM for Shedding For the Wedding, I'm just expecting them to time-share the slot.

PPS - I guess my real fantasy schedule would be for the CW not to make any changes and see how The Vampire Diaries holds up against Idol, but if they did/do make changes going with my fantasy schedule would be awesome, despite the fact that it would put The Vampire Diaries against an awesome new series called Tower Prep, however, I'd rather choose between The Vampire Diaries and Tower Prep then I would The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

Re: My fantasy mid-season CW schedule... (2010/2011)

#2 Post by RJDiogenes » November 23rd, 2010, 1:50 am

Hmm. I wonder what my fantasy schedule would look like. I suppose it would have to be an amalgam of all the different networks and cable channels. :D
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#3 Post by PhoenixHope » November 29th, 2010, 12:07 am

Well, after you mentioned it, I thought about doing just that. Making my ultimate TV schedule (broadcast and cable), but after awhile it started to feel too much like work.
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#4 Post by RJDiogenes » November 30th, 2010, 1:41 am

I'm not sure if there are even enough shows right now that I like to make a complete schedule. I might have to revive some old favorites. :D
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)