ABC Primetime Schedule 2013/14 Revealed!

Latest breaking news and comments along with posters reviews

Moderators: PhoenixHope, Grim

PhoenixHope
Administrators

ABC Primetime Schedule 2013/14 Revealed!

#1 Post by PhoenixHope » May 14th, 2013, 10:00 pm

ABC’s fall primetime schedule is as follows (all times listed are Eastern); new shows are in bold:

MONDAY:
8:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars”
10:00 p.m. “Castle”

TUESDAY:
8:00 p.m. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
9:00 p.m. “The Goldbergs
9:30 p.m. “Trophy Wife
10:00 p.m. “Lucky 7

WEDNESDAY:
8:00 p.m. “The Middle”
8:30 p.m. “Back in The Game
9:00 p.m. “Modern Family”
9:30 p.m. “Super Fun Night
10:00 p.m. “Nashville”

THURSDAY:
8:00 p.m. “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
9:00 p.m. “Grey’s Anatomy”
10:00 p.m. “Scandal”

FRIDAY:
8:00 p.m. “Last Man Standing”
8:30 p.m. “The Neighbors”
9:00 p.m. “Shark Tank”
10:00 p.m. “20/20”

SATURDAY:
8:00 p.m. "Saturday Night College Football”

SUNDAY:
7:00 p.m. “America’s Funniest Home Videos”
8:00 p.m. “Once Upon a Time”
9:00 p.m. "Revenge”
10:00 p.m. “Betrayal"
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

Re: ABC Primetime Schedule 2013/14 Revealed!

#2 Post by RJDiogenes » May 14th, 2013, 11:01 pm

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. They have to put Marvel in all their titles now. It took me three weeks to realize that Avengers was on Pay-Per-View because I kept looking under "A" instead of "M." Anyway, I'll give it a try. It doesn't look like there will be superheroes in it, though.

I'll also give Wonderland a try. Given the quality of Once Upon A Time, it's likely to be good.
Come visit RJDiogenes.com :) And check out My Gallery :) And My YouTube Page :)

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#3 Post by PhoenixHope » May 15th, 2013, 12:34 am

I don't know if Joss Whedon will be involved in the entire series, but rumor has it he is rather involved in the pilot. But I just don't really have any interest in it. Oh well.

As for the Once spin-off, I'd like to watch it, but it conflicts with The Big Bang Theory unless CBS does something radical (and The Vampire Diaries, though the personal jury is still out on whether or not I'm gonna watch the coming season of that) so I'll probably have to pass on it, especially on the days/nights I have to work anyway.
(But I thought, though maybe it was just rumors started by fans or something, but I'd heard that Once Upon a Time in Wonderland was supposed to air during Once Upon A Times winter hiatus, so I was a bit stunned that it was on the fall schedule.)

And in another post I said Friday was gonna be a full night, but then I forgot one show - thank goodness SyFy encores Haven or I might be screwed. Seriously, I now have The Neighbors/Grimm/Dracula/Haven - so really networks NOTHING ELSE ON FRIDAY, please!
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

RJDiogenes

#4 Post by RJDiogenes » May 15th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Yeah, Wonderland was supposed to tide us over until Once came back, but they must have really liked it. I saw a trailer and it looks really good.

I didn't even think about it conflicting with Vampire Diaries, but ABC puts their stuff on On Demand so it should be okay.

PhoenixHope
Administrators

ABC Mid-Season Schedule (2013/14)

#5 Post by PhoenixHope » November 20th, 2013, 11:48 pm

ABC Mid-Season Schedule (2013/14)

via press release:

ABC ANNOUNCES 2013-14 MIDSEASON SERIES PREMIERE DATES

Premiere Dates Announced for New Series “The Assets,” “Killer Women,” “Mind Games,” “Mixology” and “Resurrection”
Along with Returning Series “The Bachelor,” “Suburgatory” and “The Taste”

The ABC Television Network announced midseason premiere dates today for new series “The Assets,” “Killer Women,” “Mind Games,” and “Mixology.” In addition, the network has scheduled premiere dates for the new season of “The Bachelor” with Juan Pablo Galavis, critically acclaimed comedy “Suburgatory,” and the cooking competition series “The Taste,” now expanded to two hours. Previously announced new drama series “Resurrection” will now premiere at 9:00 p.m., on SUNDAY, MARCH 9, and “Revenge” will move into the 10:00 p.m. time slot on that date.

Since I'm sick I cheated and used the easy format from TVBytheNumbers instead of trying to work it out myself - I am sick, remember.

THURSDAY, JANUARY 2

8:00-10:00 p.m. “The Taste”
10:00-11:00 p.m. “The Assets”

MONDAY, JANUARY 6

8:00-10:00 p.m. “The Bachelor”

TUESDAY, JANUARY 7

10:00-11:00 p.m. “Killer Women”

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15

8:30-9:00 p.m. “Suburgatory”

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26

9:30-10:00 p.m. “Mixology”

SUNDAY, MARCH 9

9:00-10:00 p.m. “Resurrection” (New Time)
10:00-11:00 p.m. “Revenge” (New Time)

TUESDAY, MARCH 11

10:00-11:00 p.m. “Mind Games”

RJDiogenes

#6 Post by RJDiogenes » November 21st, 2013, 12:40 am

Not much of interest. I wonder if they will try changing SHIELD to a new time slot. Or Wonderland, too, for that matter, although I think that one is doomed no matter what.

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#7 Post by PhoenixHope » November 21st, 2013, 8:11 pm

All things considered I'm betting they'll play those out where they are. Once Upon A Time in Wonderland would probably be doomed no matter where they put it - so no sense in moving it.

As for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. it also would probably do whatever it's gonna do where ever ABC put it - so again ABC loses nothing by leaving it where it's at.