Hello.

The friendly forum for chat and perhaps a virtual coffee

Moderators: Duracell, KatyJane, Aurian

Hamblin

Hello.

#1 Post by Hamblin » March 8th, 2015, 8:34 pm

Hello. I understand that my name was spoken three times recently.

I'm obviously getting older, hence the slower response. Ignore the panting, sweating, etc.

Unfortunately, this bit is what's known as an "anti-climax". Learn it well kids, it's the reason Sturgeon's Law exists.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Santaman
Administrators

Re: Hello.

#2 Post by Santaman » March 8th, 2015, 8:49 pm

You and getting older? :p HA! youngster. :nyah:
""Revenge is a dish best served fried... deep fried!" (Alestorm)" (Alestorm.)
Cutthroat Coffee, The Pirate's Choice!

PhoenixHope
Administrators

#3 Post by PhoenixHope » March 8th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Hamblin wrote:Hello. I understand that my name was spoken three times recently.
I don't know if it was three times, but huggle and I was talking about you on this page of my epic bitch thread. *grin*

And with that being fresh in my mind I should tell you that the email address you last used to email me (some years ago) won't work anymore - my ISP finally decided to go out of business and so I had to change. So just a note that if you send an email to that address at this point I'd never see it.

And, to be honest, I should still have both Hotmail accounts -- though they was a bitch to transfer - didn't like me using another ISP to try and access them, but I think I managed to get them sent up to send the verification thingie to my cell phone instead of the defunk email address, but honestly I kinda suck at checking them - I might check them once or twice a year, which might be why it was such a pain to try and mess with them. However, I haven't tried checking them on my new ISP since I got the notice of having deleted a certain email account on them so I don't know if I still have access to them or not. *sigh*
Tim (needs lighter): ...and none of you smoke.
Art (looks at armada): Nobody smokes? This is Kentucky, not Sausalito. What's wrong with you people!
(per capita in KY toss a cat u'll hit a smoker! So that's where Justified puts the fiction in the show.)

Chatty

#4 Post by Chatty » March 8th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Hello stranger

Hamblin

#5 Post by Hamblin » March 8th, 2015, 9:53 pm

Chatty wrote:Hello stranger
Correct on multiple levels.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

huggle

#6 Post by huggle » March 9th, 2015, 9:27 am

welcome back :)
Now we just gotta drag Elana back here and it'll be almost like in the olden days =)
a hug a day keeps the psychatrist away

Hamblin

#7 Post by Hamblin » March 9th, 2015, 10:39 am

Santaman wrote::nyah:
Is...is that emoticon picking its nose at me? It looks like it's challenging me to a duel or something.
huggle wrote:welcome back :)
Now we just gotta drag Elana back here and it'll be almost like in the olden days =)
You know what they say: You can never go home again.

Chatty

#8 Post by Chatty » March 9th, 2015, 9:09 pm

It's getting ready to fling a booger :p