Check-in Thead, the Next Generation

A new forum spawned from the terrible crash of 8/08.
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Check-in Thead, the Next Generation

Post by Sean »

^ Oh no...not pens! ;)

Good afternoon everyone. Just checking in after school before I mow the lawn. That oughta be fun...

Lupy, 2 feet of snow is a a lot for you? ( understandable though, as I believe you live in California...). Around here, a bad storm is perhaps 3-4 feet in a night, and, unless there are tons of downed powerlines, or other hazards, there is school the next day. Welcome to Buffalo... :lol:

Later guys.

:sing:
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

^^ Yes, pens! I'm not the only person I know that has a thing for pens...turns out my sister is the same way. :lol:

Home from work. Cats fed. Dinner in the oven. Darn! I'm hungry.

I was going to mow tomorrow, but according to the weatherman, it's going to start raining tonight and rain all day tomorrow.

My son is coming home tomorrow (for the weekend)! And I only have to bring him back home on Sunday. I love it when I can get his running partner to share to driving. :yes:
Imagine by John Lennon

:nh:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Good evening, everyone. :hello:
Lupine wrote:Tired this morning :yawn: . Went to the LA fair again yesterday, but it was hotter than the last time to I'm feeling a bit wilted this morning.
Did you get pictures of the trains? :angel:
jgc wrote:The people I work for actually let me loose in a room full of free pens... :blush:
Ooh, free pens. :roll3:
I have the rest of the afternoon to get the checks ready for mailing, so I thought I'd take some time to check in with my favorite group of people! :hello:
:hug:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Good morning, everybody. :hello:

I'm still half asleep, but I'm almost positive that it's Friday. :yawn: :yes:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Good morning! It's Friday, I don't have to go to work, and I was wide awake at 5:30am.

I had a bad day with my grandmother yesterday. She started the "everything would be better if I just die" speech, again. I was late to work because of it. My sister is taking the kids over there this afternoon. That usually puts grandma into a better mood.

Sean, you live in the worst part of the Great Lakes when it comes to lake effect snow. I had a neighbor that moved from Cleveland to Buffalo. I never understood why she would go from 12-18 inches of snow to 3-4 feet of snow. :lol:

I'm going to close this one, so someone feel free to start another thread.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.